Get A Free, No Obligation Quote!
Call Us 1300 85 77 34
BRISBANE‘S MOST TRUSTED HEAVY DUTY CHEMICAL RUSTPROOFING SERVICE PROVIDER
Certainly, rustproofing is the prevention or delay of rusting of iron and steel objects, or the permanent protection against corrosion. Typically, the protection is achieved by a process of surface finishing or treatment. A rust-free car is worth more to a buyer and, extends your car’s lifespan. By properly protecting the undercarriage, body panels and mechanical parts your vehicle will last longer and, reduces repair costs.
Service Price: $895
How Rustproofing helps your car?
A vehicle’s life span will vary accordingly to the amount of care put into it. Exposure to moisture, air pollutants, and dirt cannot be avoided. If you are residing near a beach, or is driving near a coast from time to time, salt particles mixed with the air may cause serious damages to your vehicle. Leaving your vehicle outside may expose it to damaging elements such as snow, rain, dust, dirt, and even bird droppings. Exposure to these damaging substances may weaken your car’s metal components resulting to the accumulation of rust which dramatically decreases your vehicle’s life span.
What is Rust?
Iron Oxide, or more commonly known as rust, is formed when a material incorporated with iron is exposed to moisture for a long period of time. Rust, aside from its unattractive look, is generally known to weaken metal. Luckily, a process to protect your vehicle that will save you a ton of cash in maintenance and add years to your vehicle’s life span is now available. It is called Rust Proofing.
Benefits of Rustproofing:
Certainly, Rustproofing is the process of delaying or preventing the formation of rust by applying treatment or surface finishing to your vehicle’s paint. Here are some benefits of having your vehicle rust proofed:
- Durability – There is no doubt that rust proofing your vehicle can dramatically increase your vehicle’s life span.
- Higher Resale Value – A vehicle that is rust proofed has a higher reselling value than vehicles that are not.
- Great Investment – Rust proofing your vehicle is undeniably cheaper than maintaining and repairing damages that are dealt by rust.
- Appeal – Rust Proofing gives a vehicle a certain shine that adds to the class of your vehicle.
How our Heavy Duty Chemical Rustproofing works:
Timeless Car Cleaning uses heavy duty chemical rust protection products which are perfect for protecting your 4WD, ute, truck, commercial vehicle, van, trailer or car against salt and water corrosion. This stops rust from forming and retards further oxidation of any minor rust already present.
We begin by completely cleaning your vehicle using a high-pressure steam to get rid of all sand, salt, and road debris so they do not become trapped under the rustproofing sealant. Once the underbody is clean and dry, we apply a rust penetrating oil/formula on the whole underbody to stop rust in its tracks and prolong and prevent any rust formation. Lastly, we use a heavy duty bitumen based sealant spray to seal inside doors and body panels and to all vulnerable areas including the underbody protecting the chassis and vital safety components such as brake and fuel lines from corrosion. These chemicals act as an active participant in your fight to keep your car well maintained and free of dreaded rust.
The total process takes up to two days during which time you can feel safe to leave your vehicle on our secure locked up premises and, we advise no beach or 4×4 driving for 3 weeks post chemical rustproofing to allow chemicals to cure.
So, if you are thinking of Rust Proofing your vehicle then you’re on the right track. Have your vehicle rust proofed only by the best! Contact us today for more information.
Electronic Rust Protection: 10 Year Corrosion Warranty
Heavy Duty 4 Pad System for $895
- Designed to protect the Four Wheel Drive or SUV vehicle from rust.
- This system may also benefit older 4WD vehicles that are suffering from minor existing rust problems.
Extreme Duty 6 Pad System for $995
- This system offers the ultimate in protection.
- Specifically designed to protect Four Wheel Drive vehicles used by Surf Life Saving Clubs and Professional Fisherman, it will dramatically reduce corrosion on Four Wheel Drive vehicles which are exposed to *CONSTANT use within highly corrosive environments such as; driving on salted roads or beaches.
- May also benefit older 4WD vehicles that are suffering from minor existing rust problems.
Also for better results, we recommend combining the chemical rustproofing with one of the electronic systems for $595!
*Corrosion Warranties are only available for the following classes of vehicles; Cars (Hatchbacks, Sedans, Wagons), Vans, 4WDs, SUVs, and Trucks.
* To maintain the 10 year corrosion warranty on the electronic rustproofing, the vehicle must come in for an annual inspection.
* Annual inspection and underbody wash included for $85